Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am sooo bored! Man, there is nothing to do! I'm trying to decide if I want to watch a movie or not. Sigh, school starts tomorrow. I'm a college freshmen, but I sure don't feel like I'm in college. All my classes are basic, so I feel as if I'm in high school again. Oh well. I'm not going to let it get me down. My pastor gave all of the graduating seniors a challenge. Find 4 freinds in 28 hours. That's kinda hard to do at this community college. Everybody there looks at you as if they hate being there. But I'll definitly try. I'm sorta excited. Now, in the present time, what am I going to do? There is a movie that I don't like. It's a good movie, but I never found interest in it. Until now. For some random reason, I feel like watching it. It's : Robin Hood. But I'm by myself. I'd rather wait until dad gets home. (this is his favorite movie) or something. It's either Robin Hood, Galaxy Quest, or Lord of the Rings. I wanted to watch Pride & Prejudice, but mom's not home. That's an awesome movie, but I don't feel like watching it by mysefl. Hmm...what a delima. Maybe I'll read the book while I wait on dad to come home. I really wish there was a race on. Bleh. I guess this is the lull before the storm. Oh well..

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

ROFL, Steph. Incedisive, are we?

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

I see you found me blog.
Don't worry,
Your classes will get harder.
Hope it all goes well for you.

Carey said...

But until then you will have to deal with the agonizingly boring basic classes.

What are you majoring in?

untamed said...

Right now I'm majoring in Pyschology. Ugh..I'm not sure if I'll keep it. I enjoyed my first psych class, but mostly it was because I had an AWESOME teacher.