Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay, so was told to post. (more like commanded, (I love you tack:) ) Anyway, my life has been crazy. Graduation is next Sat. This weekend is going to be crazy!! I have to work, then I have a piano recital, then I have to work again, and after work I have to go straight to babysit. Last weekend was a blast! I rode T, Tokens Tinkerbell, in a show. We did pretty good. (though the mare did better than me :) We came away with a few ribbons. We entered 2 jumping classes. They were '18 inch cross rails. And then, even though I have NEVER jumped this high, we entered 2 more jumping classes that were 2 feet 6 inches high. Wow. Jumping came so natually to me. It was so crazy! Yet fun. Still tryin' to figure out where God wants me next year. I have a feeling he wants me to do one of YWAM's DTS. The DTS I feel called to is in Minisota (sp?) Wow, what a week!! Be blessed luvs!

5 comments:

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

Yes that is me,
You wanna know the really weird part?
Several other people have told me the same thing.

untamed said...

I believe it! :D

Kathryn said...

Thanks for posting!! *glomp*

Carey said...

What is you, Jason? Did I miss something?

Child of the King, congrats on your graduation! It's an exciting time of your life. I'll be praying that the Lord shows you what He wants you to do. Take your time. I've already changed my major... let's see... at least three or four times, and I've only finished my freshman year of college! Just explore for now.

BTW, mind if I call you by your first name (whatever that is)? I like being able to call people by their first names.

untamed said...

Sure! It's Stephanie, and thanks for the encouragement. I really needed it! Where do you go to college?