Wednesday, January 04, 2006

hurt

Lost..confused..sceaming,
screaming for anything but you.
I want you, but I'm tied down.
I want to be saved, I know you love
me, but..why? To many questions..
to many doubts...to many...
fears. Fear of what? Fear
of my own heart. Fear of hurting.
I know hurt...not of me but of you.
I love you to much, I don't want to
hurt you..again. Don't say that..
I know you love me..I know..
I know..I believe, but.. I
know you say, "if you love Me,
then obey me." I know you want me
back. I just..I don't want to hurt you
again. I just don't know...


5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Not bad, Love. Rather good actually. But I like the notes from jesus much better.
You should modify it a bit. It's not really in poem form. I read someone say once:
A poem is
not just a
long
paragraph broken
up in random
pla
c
es.
I think it'd flow a lot better if you ethier made your sentences shorter, or just made it another letter. I swear that's another of your God-given talents. You're sooo good at them!!!!

<3-Katy

Kathryn said...

Jesus*** Sorry, didn't mean to uncapatalize that...

untamed said...

Well, technically it's not a poem.
I have read stuff like this before. There is a really name for it, I just can't for the life of me remember it. And it was something I felt I needed to write, so...mabesometime later I'll do another letter.

Kathryn said...

I didn't mean to diss it or anything. It's really good.

untamed said...

Naw your fine. I tottaly understand what you were sayin' Thnx though.:)