Friday, January 06, 2006

WOW

WOW! I never thought that Chris Seymore could ever be an answere to my prayers! Well, he was today!
Okay, this is what happened: I went to work at Maggie Moo's (blughh:#) Anyway, I was at the mall working to day, and about I think 3pm, this really wierd guy came up to me. I was pretty much out of icecream because we apparently didn't get our order yesterday ;\ So this guy (who I swear is like in his 20s or late 20s) ask me when you know we were gonna get more. I say probably after 5 but I wouldn't be there. He was like when do you get off. I say 5. BIG BIG MISTAKE! This guy then starts hitting on me! He was like can I get your number and I said: Nope! He said why not I said (my exact words): Because I don't know you from adam. I don't give my number to strangers. He aske if I had email or IM. I said I don't have IM, but I have email, but I'm not giving that to you either. Well, I found out through our conversation that he goes to Forsyth Tech, Earlier before he "hit" on me we were talking and he asked me where I wanted to go. I of course said Forsyth Tech. Well, then after I wouldn't give him any of my info, he asked me what church I went to. I told him Calvary. He started asking a TON of questions about me and what I do at church. I answered them as simply as I could not to give out to much info. Well, this guy goes to calvary too. He helped out during the Christmas program. Then it hit me: I had seen the guy before! At church! How creepy. I remember that at churh right after one of the Christmas programs I was talking to my aunt and uncle and my aunt was talking to this lady she knew. Well, this guy who hit on me (by the way his name is David) at church knew this lady my aunt was talking to. Though my aunt didn't know him. So he was there. Well, me and Katherine were sorta goofing off and this David guy got in on it. He started chasing us (mostly me) around the lobby. I didn't like it. I mean seriously, this is a GROWN MAN! So when I wasn't looking he TACKLED ME! Right into the ground. He is a grown man!
That was so wierd! I really didn't like it. Well, back to today: This guy really really began to make me feel uncomfortable! And when a customer walked up he was like gotta go! And took off really fast. Then later he walked past the kiosk and stared at me the whole time. It was really creepy. So I was like praying asking God to protect me and show me what to do. Because the guy knew I was getting off at 5. I was actually considering asking mall security to walk me to my car. Then TADA! God answerd my prayer in the most unlooked for way.
Chris Seymore showed up! I told him what was going on and he said (because he was staying in the mall until 5)that he would walk me to my van. Then I gave him ride to his car. He was really cool to do that. So, there is my crazy story! God is sooo cool and good! God you totally rock!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... no comment XD

Kathryn said...

Whoa.
I /told/ you Chris was nice.
If he didn't know your blog .com I'd say more.
You should have called me, and let him talk to me. :K I hope we see him at church sometime.
I'm rather good at tacking, you know.
Hence-Tack.
Lemme at him.
*ebil glare*