Wednesday, April 19, 2006

AARRRGGGHH!!

Okay, I am extremely angry right now. At the mall where I work there are normally a ton of guys and gals in the military walking around. Well, today, a guy from the Marines stopped to talk. He was really nice. He wasn't "officially" trying to recute me because he wasn't a recuter. This is his first year in the Marines. He graduated last May. His name is John ( I won't give whole name).
Well, we talked for about an hour. (it was slow) He told me what it was like and all that and I told him that I had been considering the military. Well, I also found out that he lives out near where I ride. I also found out he used to ride there himself. Well at the end of our conversation (he had to go) he gave me his "official" business card. It was the business card of a local recruter with his rank and name and phone number on the back. He wanted mine, but I wouldn't give it to him. ( I will NEVER give my number out to some one I don't know). Well, about 5 min after he left, 2 girls I work with came by. I told them what happened and stuff and one girl, Sandi said that she knew the guy and that he had a girlfriend. I felt like crap! I mean, I din't do anything, but seriously, HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO HIS GIRLFRIEND TO ME! I feel horrible for his girlfriend! If he shows up at the barn, he is so going to get the BIGGEST toung lashing he has ever had! I don't even think the military can compare to what he's going to get if he shows up! ARRGHHHGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! okay, I had to vent. So there.
Rrrr..












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Nice. Kick him next time he comes around.

untamed said...

Leah? Is that you? Well, if it is..you know I will. :)

Kathryn said...

No, it's me.
If you don't want to I will. Right where it hurts. I'll make him sing soprano for the next week.