Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lalalalalala la LAAAAA Yippeee doodle!!!!!!!!!! I am happy :) Hey random story:
...............Jello!! okay, so I don't really have a random story. I'm just bored, but happy. My Fo Tech teacher is soo cool. Today in class we had ice creame sundays. No joke. We spent the first 30 min of class eating and talking and the last 30min hearing a lecture on Access. We got out an hour early. He is so cool. He said that we've gone 15 weeks without much of a break, so he went easy on us today. I got new tires on my van today. I was so happy. Oh. Hey I have some major major prayer request for you. Here they are:
1. Leslie is having her baby tomorrow. They are inducing labor because she's late. This is her first child.
2. Marie is having major major surgery on Wed. Please keep her in your prayers.
3. Marie, Jessica, Michelle, and Becky with Andy and Christy(the horses) are going to a paint show this weekend. Pray for safety in travel and the show.
Please please pray for these people! They need it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»