Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wow! What a day! Okay, so at first, I wasn't at all looking forward to today. Well, for church I went to help my grandmother in the nursery. We had 7 babies today! They were so cute! Well, my choir was having a block party in the southside. I have to admit, I didn't want to go. You see, the choir isn't doing very well spiritually, and well, I have been really prideful lately and so the 2 don't mix. (God's been good though) Well, I had an AWESOME time! It was really cool. The people we met were great! Afterward, my friends and I hung out at the church. It was good to just hang with them. Then Jenna and I just hung out. We went and studied Spanish, but there was probably more talk than study:) It is such a spiritualy and physical and mental release just being with Jenna. She is such an awesome friend! I feel like I can just take on the world!! (with God of course!) Wow! what a cool day. God was really awesome. He was so patient with me today! God you are awesome! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I need to see Jenna so bad right now. I envy you. :K xD

untamed said...

go to her blog:www.blossomlight.blogspot.com