Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hey Guys! Sorry I havn't written in a while. I have been soo busy! I've been pondering a lot of stuff lately...(pondering..what a cool word.. :) My week has been interesting. Hmm...a girl I know is trying to match make her brother and I. It's really neat how it's working out so far. (no, we are not dating..or anything like that!) But, she told her bro about me and he was like, " I don't want to just jump into a relationship or anything." Because he feels that would be trying to jump a head of God's plans. I was soooo relieved when I heard this because that is excatly how I feel! One of my bests friends is leaving tomorrow on a mission trip to Mexico. Her brother is paying for it all as his graduation present to her. I think that's sweet. I got to hang out with another one of my great friends last Sun. We went to Tanglewood and hung out. We ended up climbing the train. (She climbed to the very top..that was cool until some wierd lady started yelling at her...It was still fun!) She has a Tae Kwon Doe compition this weekend. My dad and bro are in it too. Hmmm.....Hey guys check out this AWESOME book! It's called Ezekiel. You can find it in the Bible. I'm reading it now. Man he was one cool prophet! Isaiah was really cool too. You should check out Isaiah 6! Gotta go!

No comments: