Friday, March 17, 2006

Sigh,..must we go through this again? How many times must I say..I LOVE YOU!? Do you not understand? I missed your company today...I missed hearing you talk to me. I know you may think you've stumbled..fallen..to much. You think you've hurt me and don't want to hurt me again. Yes, I was just a little hurt, but it hurts more when you won't let me carry you through the tough times. I love you to much. You are my pride and joy. My daughter, my beloved. I created the sun, but you are the sun that brightens my day. When your happy, I rejoice with you. When your sad, I cry with you. When your angry..well...it hurts, but I still love you. You are so stubborn...but I like that:) I'll wait for you. Maybe later, you'll finally realize how much I miss you. Untill then, I'll be watching and waiting.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

*tear*
Aw Steph...you've no idea how much I needed that.

untamed said...

Good...I'm glad :)