Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's time to play choose your future!!!!! Hi, I'm Uno Thermopolis your host for the show! Here are the rules for the game:
  • You are to answer 5 questions each,
  • You are to answer as truthfully as possible,
  • You are NOT allowed to make monkey noises during the game (that means you), and
  • You are allowed to stop reading this and actually go do something worthwhile(but you don't have to if you don't want to. I'll be perfectly happy if you stay:

Are you ready? Great, lets play!

1. Do you find your self randomly talking to yourself for no reason at all during any hours of the day?

yea (5) nay (4) Umm..sometimes (2)

2. Do you think purple monkeys would NOT be good whitehouse representatives?

yea (5) nay (4) Sure! (8)

3. Do you find yourself talking to yourself randomly for no reason at all during any hours of the night?

yea (5) nay (4) Umm...I don't think so..(0)

4. Would you rather have a purple monkey than a blue and orange speckled bird?

yea (5) nay (4)

5. Do you think that this quiz is just pointless?

yea (5) nay (4)

Thanks for playing guys! Count the points from the quiz and let me know, I'll tell you tomorrow the results. (sorry I have a brother, blame him for the delay!)

Later! Uno Thermopolis! :P

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

*blink* Steph...you scare me...baaaaad...

untamed said...

no I don't I just had to much time on my hands!=p