Wednesday, March 08, 2006

yipppeedoodle!

Wow! I am so happy! I have been so totaly stressed out lately with school and stuff, and well, after tomorow things will finally calm down some! YAY! Oh my goodness! Where I work, we now have a new owner:O How crazy! I went to work on Mon. and BAM! I was told that we had a new boss. Our original boss sold the company without telling any one! Not even the manager! Crazy isn't? It has been such a weird stressed week! On the good side, I went to the ranch yesterday. Jake did awesome! All the yearlings are up to get there feet trimmed. They have gotten big! (Tack we miss you! you and Flash need to come back soon!) Wow, what a week!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I miss the Barn sooo much. I'm thinking about trying to board Flash there again. There's nothing like having him at home but I miss AHR so much.
Tell everyone I said hi and that I GOT MY CAST OFFFF!! WH00T!

untamed said...

Yahooooooooooooooooo Now, you are so coming with me! We miss you!