Monday, March 27, 2006

Hm....I have been soo busy! I went to work today...it was busy and slow....Hm...we still don't have new blenders. For those who don't know....not last Sat, but the one before..I was working and was very busy! Well, I had made a few milkshakes that morning so when a girl wanted one I was like, Sure! So right in the middle of the blending process..the blender begings to smoke and shoot out black stuff. So I tried the other blender, it started doing the same thing only WORSE! So currently we can't make milkshakes. Well there. I hope that was random enough for you. Hey guys, I am soo excited. This year I'm leading a D-group with my church! ( D-group: dicipleship group) it's a small group specificly set up for junior high girls. (Tack I'm not sure but I still hope your in my group!) We start this Wed. I am leading with my best friend Ashley. It was cool, because I wasn't sure if the Lord really wanted me to do this, but He said yes, so WOOOOHOOOOO! Be blessed ya'll!

4 comments:

RC said...

good luck w/ your D-group...those are awesome opportunities to really grow.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

TheEarthCanBeMoved said...

Yes, I do go to USAFA.
How'd you find my blog?

untamed said...

I found your blog through my friend tack's blog.

untamed said...

Thanks for the encouragment. My friend and I start tomorrow. We have a ton of 8th grade girls in our group. We can't wait!