Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hm...hm.....I want to write something, but have no idea what! Honestly! Wow, I'm really tired. It's been a busy week. I went to check out a "base" for University of the Nations yesterday with 3 of my friends and one of their moms. It was fun! It took us 2 1/2 hours to get there. The house was BEAUTIFUL! It was like a hundred years old. I'm glad I went. I now have a peace about where I'm going next year. While at the "base" yesterday, I had no peace about University of the Nations. But I do know that going to the community college next year is what I'm supposed to do. So I'm happy about that! Hm...

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I...Stiffy! You're leaving me to go to a college near 3hrs away?? *sob* I'll be sad but whetever God is leading you to do. I don't want to stand in His and your ways.

untamed said...

I AM NOT GOING TO A COLLEGE 3 HOURS AWAY! I just went to check it out. That's all. :)

Kathryn said...

THAT'S GOOD. Because if you ever did I'd never forgive you. *glare*

..yeah, I would. I love you too much to stay mad at you for more than...4.5 seconds?

untamed said...

I looovvvee you!!!!!

Kathryn said...

Love you moreeee!!!!!