Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hoorraayyy!

okay, I finally met Steven Terenova!!!!!!!!! YAY! For all of you scratching your heads, Steven takes Tae Kwon Doe with my dad and my brother. He is the same age as me and apparently knew about me for a while. It's a really long story, but here goes:
My dad met Steven at TKD(Tae Kwon Doe) Apparently, we had a lot in common and told Steven so. Well, over the past summer we never got the chance to meet because of our scedules. So we pretty much communicated through my dad. Now, how weird can you get? Well, finally last night I got to meet him. Ashley who goes to my church takes TKD at the same place and knew Steven. She was able to get up with him and we 3 made arrangements to go see the movie King Kong last night. It was really fun and I finnaly got to meet him. He's a pretty cool guy. Sorta crazy though in a good way. By the way, King Kong is an AWESOME movie!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Is he a Christian? Is he cute? XP

untamed said...

Yeah, he's not that bad looking:P
AND He is a pretty cool Christian:)

untamed said...

Okay tack, here's some details, I know you want to know. He's my age, is NOT ticklish what-so-ever,
randomly laughs for no reason, is very outgoing, he's sorta like my dad O.o (exept my dad is VERY ticklish though he won't admit it:P Steven was not like I thought he would be. He's a cool friend.

Kathryn said...

^^ Nice.
*cuddles* If you two get married, I get to be a Bridesmaid! XDDD j/k