Monday, December 19, 2005

Why?

Why? Why do you run? Don't you know I love you? I don't want to harm you. I love you. I give you the sun by day to warm your body and soul. I give you the moon and the stars by night to light your way in the dark. I love you. Yes, there will be hard times, but I will be there. I am your port in the storms. Your stronghold in the wind. You may go through fire, but hold fast! Do not run! In the end you shall come out purer than the finest gold. I am there, even when you can't feel me, I'm there. Why do you run? Are you scared? Don't be.
For I will be your courage. Are you scared of the dark? I will be your light. Are you scared of falling? I will be your rock, your firm foundation. If you fall, have no fear, I will be there. I will catch you faster than a thought. All you have to do is call my name. Are you scared of others mocking you? Of thinking your a freak? I went through it all. I was a freak to the world. I was mocked, cast out, and beaten. I wil be there with and for you. I will be your shield. If your are with me, even if your torn, beaten, mocked, you will prevail- even though death. I was beaten, mocked, and killed. For you? Why would I go through all that pain just to say, I don't love you. I don't forgive you? Those are lies. I died in your place that you may live with me forever. I LOVE YOU! I will always be there. Please come back. I miss you. Until you realize how much I love you, I will wait.
-Jesus

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

WOW, Stiffy. Did you write that? AWESOME!! I'm so stealing that for my blog. XD j/k
Love you,
Tack

untamed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
untamed said...

Aww..Thanks. Yeah, I wrote it. You can put it on your blog if you want. I don't mind. Just don't let anyone steal it.