Thursday, December 22, 2005

Lalalalalaaaaa la LAAAAAAAAAAAA! :p

Okay, you've probable guessed it, I"m bored. Hey guess what, I can multi- task! I'm talking to my dad and writing at the same time! Ha! Ain't I special. Okay, really really lame story:
I was at my dad's side of the family's Christmas gathering last Sat. For some odd reason, we had 3 difirent teas. One was peach, one was unsweet :# (yuck! NObody in my family drinks that! Why in the world did we have it?)
Anyway, the last tea said : ant. sweet , so I was like, ain't sweet? See, my family is just like that. I wouldn't have doubted for a minute that one of them actually wrote, ain't sweet on the tea. So I ask my cousing why it's written as ain't sweet. She started laughing and said that it wasn't "ain't sweet" but it was actually artifitial sweetner, and that the n on ant. sweet. was really supposed to be an r. Go figure! Well, I wasn't the only one:)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

LOL love. More random stories. XD Fun

Hey, if we have Statik next Wednesday, I expect to hear a fluent, fully-learned CC song! XD j/k.

untamed said...

CC song????

Kathryn said...

Sorry. Casting Crowns.