Sunday, December 18, 2005

just stuff

okay, I'm like, really really bored right now. Oh well. There's only 2 more days 'till Christmas break!! Yay! Tack it was really good to see you tonight. O wow, last night my dad's family had its Christmas thing. It was so much fun! My cousin is gettin' married in March! How crazy is that! It's funny, she's marrying a guy named Mark. Now we have 2 Marks in the family. It's really confusing. o.o aNy way, I know this is probalby just a bunch of crud to you, but oh well, your the one reading it:) My cousin Kimberly is one of my coolest cousins. She gave me like a whole bag of her old clothes! I mean she's still a really cool cousin anyway. I'm not really into clothes at all, but I really needed some new ones. So I'm really happy:) Kimberly, if your reading this your one cool cousin! Even if you didn't give me any clothes. It was great to see you!
Well, I told you I was bored:P

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Happy Christmas break, love.